[pp.int.general] Pirate support for Wikileaks

Mikko Särelä msarela at cc.hut.fi
Fri Dec 3 20:57:38 CET 2010

I propose somewhat more radical approach. Let each pirate party decide, if
they want to participate in this.

Ask Wikileaks if they would like you to host a mirror of wikileaks. Then,
if the governments want to go for Wikileaks, they will also have to shut
down Pirate Parties and their websites across the world. Think about what
would happen then. Just think.

It is time to act. It's time to force the confrontation between the
Internet, the freedom of speech, democracy and current governments.

-Mikko