[pp.int.general] Pirate support for Wikileaks

Mikulas.Ferjencik Mikulas.Ferjencik at seznam.cz
Sat Dec 4 12:17:29 CET 2010

Please put the Press release suggestion into this pad http://openpad.me/9uef9LAdOq so we do not spam this mail list with Press release proposlas. Also, this is not the first joint statement. A pirate statement against ACTA http://www.ceskapiratskastrana.cz/skoncete-s-obchodni-dohodou-proti-padelani-acta (just a czech version, the original pad is lost, feel free to link the english version) was a big success.

I would like to note, that PPI is not supposed to issue Press releases, so it is more appropriate to prepare a press release, which can separate PPs endorse. It would also be good to include what do respective PPs do to support wikileaks.