[pp.int.general] Assange arrested

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Tue Dec 7 20:57:03 CET 2010

Too be fair, even though I think the charges are BS in spite of the
rigid Swedish laws, this was the only feasible thing to do. And, even if
he were to be extradicted to the US or Australia (which would be
laughable and political suicide at least for social democracy in Europe)
it wouldn't stop the links.

What I find worrying is that A the media makes it seem like he was
avoiding arrest, while he was in contact with Scotland Yard directly and
with the Swedish prosecutors through his lawyers, and that American
leaders applaud his arrest, even though it has NOTHING to do with what
they are actually worrying about.

-J