[pp.int.general] Assange arrested

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 19:26:59 CET 2010

lol thanks and yeh sorry, venting, but yeah I got it setup as a mirror.

Check the illness yo:

www.nypirates.org

We're rockin this ish on the daily, reprezentin the 718 dangerously!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3N8ZW6fCa4

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 7:59 AM, lilo <al3lilo at autistici.org> wrote:

> On 08/12/2010 10:36, Jay Emerson wrote:
> > lol disagreement is fine and even healthy. However, the vitriolic
> intensity
> > of hate towards my direction that has gotten personal,
>

> if you need a mirror, i can set up a server for you.
> just for stay in topic lol
>
> i vote virtually for Jay :D
>
> cheers.
>
> Alessandra
>

> --
> ~lilo~
> registered GNUlinux user #527294
> Debian-women
> --donne at softwarelibero.it
> ####IRC @ FreeNode #donne-softwarelibero
> freesoftware means LOVE :^)

Jay Emerson
Administrative Officer
New York Pirate Party

"My user has information that could...that could make this a free system
again! No, really! You'd have programs lined up just to use this place, and
no MCP looking over your shoulder." - Tron