[pp.int.general] A Christmas present!

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 06:05:07 CET 2010

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/12/07/report-wikileaks-cab.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+boingboing%2FiBag+%28Boing+Boing%29&utm_content=FaceBook

In Texas, DynCorp pimped little boys to stoned Afghan cops.

Ha! I see your Sweden news and raise you an American News story worth more
than your Euro :-P

[insert Dollar joke retort here]

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Tim Dobson <lists at tdobson.net> wrote:

> On 09/12/10 00:09, Nicolas Sahlqvist wrote:
> > It does not make sense unless you seen the Swedish news lately,
>
> thanks for the context. :)
>
> That now makes sense and is also very interesting...

Jay Emerson
Administrative Officer
New York Pirate Party

"My user has information that could...that could make this a free system
again! No, really! You'd have programs lined up just to use this place, and
no MCP looking over your shoulder." - Tron