[pp.int.general] Pirate support for Wikileaks

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Sat Dec 11 17:20:20 CET 2010

Sorry for the late reply, don't really have internet at home.

The leaks concerning Spain would be of, what I consider, interest, and
should have ben leaked. In all fairness I have to re-evaluate my
opinion, since there is coming more out of the leaks than I had the
impression initially, and the media is concentrating less on gossip.

Regardless, it is of importance that we keep supporting WL, imo.

By the way, the website of the Serbian Pirate Party has just been taken
down...