[pp.int.general] Care with the rule of law

Rodrigo Pereira rodrigo2kpereira at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 02:33:04 CET 2010

Dear Ministry of Justice,

In case your country insists on pursuing Assange to assist the interests of
the American military ones we will boycott the products and services of the
Sweden companies in Brazil. We will make campaign so that Brazilian tourists
don't spend a cent in Sweden. And we will disturb the operation of the
Swedish Diplomatic legations in Brazilian soil by all possible means.

Sweden sow storms and will pick the hurricanes that we will produce.

Rodrigo Pereira
Brazilian Citizen