[pp.int.general] How rape laws get abused

Marco Confalonieri marco.confalonieri at email.it
Mon Dec 20 08:53:59 CET 2010

Il 20/12/2010 0.08, Boris Turovskiy ha scritto:
> I didn't think that could happen, but I completely agree with you on
> your interpretation of the Swedish idea on sex crimes, which can only be
> described as an insult to common sense.

I think we should consult someone from PP-SE before making remarks like
this, a lawyer maybe, because what the people of a country think a law
does not necessarily match the law itself. I already observed this in my
country, when I discovered that most people, even women rights
activists, do not know the italian rape laws, not even the definition of
the legal terms.

--
Marco Confalonieri
Associazione Partito Pirata (PP-IT)