[pp.int.general] How rape laws get abused

Pat Maechler v/o Valio pirate at valio.ch
Mon Dec 20 12:07:49 CET 2010

On 12/20/2010 09:24 AM, boboniboni boboniboni wrote:
> http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/12/17/929815/-Dear-Michael-Moore

Thanks, that's the sort of direct answer I was hoping for.

Actually I linked to the rather provoking Michael Moore post to create
an explicit debate on the topic, that is concerning gender here. I know
this isn't a pirate party topic, but I thought I better address it,
instead of keeping silent about it.

I also doubted that this was a clear cut case as Moore described it. On
the other hand I have to agree that certain laws have been abused in the
past for politics, rather than used to avhieve "justice".

-pat