[pp.int.general] Collating research papers on the effect of piracy

Peter Brett p.brett at pirateparty.org.uk
Mon Dec 20 20:21:31 CET 2010

Hi all,

I'm interested in collating research papers on mass copyright
infringement (a.k.a. piracy), especially those which are based on
actual data collected by the authors.  Please send me (by private
e-mail, so as not to spam the list!) info on *any* such papers which
you're aware of!

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

                               Peter

--
Peter Brett <p.brett at pirateparty.org.uk>
Campaigns Officer, Pirate Party UK

The Pirate Party of the United Kingdom is a political party registered
with the Electoral Commission in England, Scotland and Wales.
http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/