[pp.int.general] Wikileaks - Israel related cables

Brendan Molloy brendanmolloy at pirateparty.org.au
Thu Dec 23 03:28:43 CET 2010

In my drunken experience debunking random nonsensical conspiracy
theories, the most creative ones would have to be the leftist ones.
The most doom-sayer of them all would always have to be the right wing
ones. Without a doubt, neither side has the monopoly on being batshit
insane.

On 23 December 2010 13:21, boboniboni boboniboni <boboniboni at gmail.com> wrote:
> right wing lunatics are more crazy, for sure.
>
> On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 12:00 AM, Michel Gallant <sfxman at gmail.com> wrote:
>> You say that as if conspiracy rubbish were the exclusive domain of the left,
>> or at least somehow less valid than all the right-wing conspiracy rubbish
>> that also spews onto the net.

>> On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 8:36 PM, Boris Turovskiy <tourovski at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Nicolas,
>>> Sorry, I don't have time to sift through all the leftist
>>> conspiracy-theory rubbish that's being poured onto the 'net.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Boris

Regards,
Brendan Molloy