[pp.int.general] Wikileaks - Israel related cables

Michel Gallant sfxman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 03:56:20 CET 2010

Even if you're joking, this is actually a huge problem these days (and in
the past as well). People on all sides of the political spectrum come up
with nutty conspiracy theories and then sell books, videos, websites, etc
about them, getting rich in the process. They're taking advantage of our
natural pattern-recognition circuitry to get us to see patterns that aren't
really there.

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 9:48 PM, boboniboni boboniboni <boboniboni at gmail.com