[pp.int.general] Wikileaks - Israel related cables

Enrique Herrera Noya quiquetux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 16:02:59 CET 2010

On 22/12/10 18:41, Gabriel Serrano wrote:
> Just a question,
>
>  which are the main revelations related with Israel in the
> Wikileaks-cables? I have the feeling they are not so many and important
> as they should be. Are they? or am I getting sick with a "conspiration
> theory" paranoia??

It is public knowledge that Israel is a strategic partner of USA, so
there is no or very few secret documents
documents are those in which the U.S. government will not trust, or sees
them as "colony".

> Gabriel Serrano

Mis Certificaciones:
Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT) Nº605010753835478
Novell Certified Linux Professional CLP 10