[pp.int.general] New ideas for PPI and its Member-parties.

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 21:21:24 CET 2010

Hi Daniel,
> I remember something similar to this TL ("dialectical opposition"?) as
> inspiration for a huge series of organized reforms in Russia sometime
> ago, but I don't think it ended very well.
Unless you have a lot of time to burn, just ignore it:) Many people seem
to have just the right recipe for what and how Pirate Parties should do,
but not all of them should be seriously considered;)
When I read something like "It includes means on the way out of the
global crisis, on removal of the price rise, lowering of the price for
the participants, beneficial income for them, removal of droughts and
floods, solution of problems of transport, especially in cities, on the
optimization of thinking, incomes, economy and so on" I could even get
the impression that someone's having a good laugh, were I not familiar
with all kinds of lunacy taken extremely seriously.

Best regARRRds,
Boris