[pp.int.general] Departure from PPNL

Wesley Schwengle wesley at schwengle.net
Wed Dec 29 18:49:28 CET 2010

To all,

because of internal issues within PPNL, I hereby want to inform everyone
that I will no longer be a contact point of PPNL and/or a.i. chairman. I
have no clue who will take over and to be honest, I couldn't care less.
I will not be active on any level, nor affiliated with PPNL from this
day onwards.

For PPNL Wikileaks mirrors, please contact Samir, I'm sure he should be
able to help you.

I will unsubscribe myself from the various maillinglists.

Have a pirate 2011 and best of luck to everyone.

Cheers,
Wesley

--
Wesley Schwengle