[pp.int.general] Hi from Bulgaria :)

angel todorov angel.todoroff at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 18:39:36 CET 2010

The idea to create a Pirate Party here in Bulgaria is not knew, but we
have started seriously to organize this three months ago. So far we
are over 300 members in over 20 cities and growing every day. At
January, 30th we have started a procedure for official registration as
a political party. According to our lows, we are going to be official
about March, 30th. We have good communication with Bulgarian medias
(both conventional and Internet) and have a lot of supporters. Now we
are preparing our statute, a National strategy and other theoretical
documents. We consider that till the end of this year we are going to
be over 12 000 active members here in Bulgaria.
We also are going to start a Students Internet Radio and Students
Internet Media (both are NGO-s projects) We hope that soon we will be
able to start a Cultural Tube project and other initiatives. :)