[pp.int.general] Réponse en cas d'absence

Mårten Fjällström marten.fjallstrom at piratpartiet.se
Wed Feb 10 19:57:17 CET 2010

I am not certain if a specific person has been designated as manager of
email-lists, but since it is hosted at pirateweb.net - which is the
administration platform of PPSE - Rickard Olsson
<rickard.olsson at piratpartiet.se>, our IT manager, should know.

So email him directly or for faster response create a ticket at
http://utv.piratpartiet.se/newticket?component=PirateWeb to send your
problem to the IT crowd that deals with pirateweb. The page is in
swedish and english but should be understandable all the same (enter
email adress in first field, title of problem in second and problem in
third field).

Regards,
Mårten Fjällström
Party secretary, piratpartiet