[pp.int.general] Help the Brazilian Pirate Party to send a person to the PPI conference in Brussels on 16-18 april

Partido Pirata contato at partidopirata.org
Sat Feb 20 15:43:16 CET 2010

2010/2/20 Adam Sandberg Ericsson <popz.2k at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I'd love to donate, but I'd first like to know what will happen to the money
> in case the goal is not reached.

If the goal is not reached:

1) We'll call our friends and ask for a loan .

2) We will join the criticism team of piratenpartei.de and
piratenpartei.at about "PPI NGO" and we will also want transparency in
PPI. lol :))))

3) We will do an international conference of all parties pirates on
Easter Island and fund the expensives of all pirate rabbits  who lives
within 5 km of the island with 500 EURO... ;)

Rodrix
http://www.partidopirata.org