[pp.int.general] IIPA put Brazil in its Black List

Partido Pirata contato at partidopirata.org
Sun Feb 21 00:16:01 CET 2010

Sorry my english.

Here in Brazil we have a isolated case in intent to implement
3-strikes but the author of the law abdicate it.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Faksaltatecnologia.blogspot.com%2F2009%2F08%2Fbispo-ge-fala-sobre-recuo-do-cerco-ao.html&sl=pt&tl=en

Sorry the evil translator.

rodrix
http://www.partidopirata.org