[pp.int.general] New Pirate Party

Patrick Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Fri Feb 26 10:09:10 CET 2010

Welcome aboard as well from my side.
I will add you to the PPI link and forum list today.

Currently I'm considering to disable all boards, where there are
more-less stable groups/parties with websites.
The forums are IMO some sort of startup help, but it doesn't make
sense to keep them, when there are already respective groups around.
If a party would like to make an announcement or some member[s] wants
to speak out about arising conflicts (e.g. numerous parties,
differences with opinions, etc.), separate boards for those concerns
would be better suited anyway.

-pat