[pp.int.general] Request for Information

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Sun Feb 28 22:49:24 CET 2010

Hi all,

    I want to prepare a summary/brief of the worst IP enforcement
laws/sentences worldwide, but specially interested in EU countries.

    We want to make  a collage of these laws, as, in fact, that isn't
sci-fi but a reality somewhere near us 'The FrankEUnstain's IP
Enforcement Law'.

    IMHO this can be a cool resource to help us support our ideas, as we
aren't talking about a chance but about a fact.

    Please, it will just require you 1 minute and this resource can be
valuable to all us!

http://piratepad.net/OKsTbZk4jk*

Cheers,

Kenneth