[pp.int.general] US Pirate Party and Andrew Norton

bakel362 at planet.nl bakel362 at planet.nl
Sun Jan 3 14:49:26 CET 2010

I always suspected Andrew Norton to be a MS troll. But perhaps that is too much honour: he really is a disgrunteled old man who loves flame wars.

Anyway, my prime concern is to improve the EU decision making process, which a non-US issue. The EU presently is an intellectual property "policy laundering machine". Our EP members, Christian and Amelia can help to change that.