[pp.int.general] PPI Website Links

W Tovey will.tovey at pp-international.net
Mon Jan 4 23:21:55 CET 2010

As some of you may have noticed, work is currently being done to update
the PPI website. In particular, I am currently adding to the "links"
page: http://www.pp-international.net/links . If you have any
suggestions for what could be included, please post them here or contact
me directly. The current links should be a rough guide for what sort of
things we want, but feel free to suggest anything you think might be
appropriate.

Also, if you have any thoughts on the rest of the website, let me know.
The Coreteam is aware of the forum issue and we are currently trying to
get that sorted out.

--
Duke
Chief Administrative Officer, PPI