[pp.int.general] wishing an active and great pirate year while thinking of a pirate party BiH

Ole Husgaard pirat at sparre.dk
Wed Jan 6 00:00:29 CET 2010

Hi Valentina,

Welcome to this mailing list.

You indeed have heavy problems of etno-nationalism in your political
system today. But this is an advantage for you, as I think many of your
voters are tired of that. You can use this to your advantage.

For us pirates etnic origins don't really matter. What you do and what
you say matters, not you etnic origin. This is similar to the outdated
left/right divide: It doesn't really matter if you are left or right to
political pirates, as we have more important issues than the old
left/right issue. Again: What you do and what you say matters, not your
left/right origin.

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.