[pp.int.general] Flashmob against full body scanners

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 23:28:59 CET 2010

On 11.01.2010 23:17, Marcus Kesler wrote:
> I can understand the concerns about skin color. Not sure about the
> concerns regarding being nervous.
>
> I'm just curious as to what other options are out there. I don't care
> for the scanners, but I am trying to see if there is a solution that the
> PP could offer.

Well, I would say that the Israeli security expert's solution of
employing more and higher qualified personnel is very reasonable - and
it corresponds to the stance we take on other security issues like video
surveillance or fighting child pornography, namely that instead of total
surveillance more and better trained police work is neccessary.

Regards,
Boris