[pp.int.general] Flashmob against full body scanners

Thomas Burke mrthomasjburke at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:50:45 CET 2010

Besides that we are neither right nor left. To say we are both is also
not the truest statement in the world either. We simply are who we are
and believe what we believe and we try to do whats right.

2010/1/12 Yves Quemener <quemener.yves at free.fr>:
> Christian Hufgard wrote:
>> Boris Turovskiy wrote:
>>>>
>>> The European Left's notorious anti-Israel sentiment is based on a
>>> variety of reasons, none of which I'd like to see in the Pirate Party.
>>
>> And what makes you believe I am "left"? That I hate war and aggresive
>> expansion politics? If that makes me "left", I'd be proud to be left.
>
> How about we leave this troll out of this mailing list ? I never saw
> anything good coming out of this kind of discussion...

which it is addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.