[pp.int.general] Russian Pirate Party?

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:37:03 CET 2010

Hello Andrew,

I fwded this mail to these people

stanislav
stash87 at yandex.ru

Stanislav 2nd
choojoy at pirate-party.ru

Ilya Kravtsov, .RU
aeroclub.ep at gmail.com

afak they are very little acitve internationaly. I have some info that they
are planing the ppi conference, that would be "one news". also not registered, they need
something like 20k signed voters and there is administration "pain in the
ass" of doin' it...

hope stanislav will inform you better. will try reach him on irc now...

Andrew> I know this is very short notice, but I'm doing a live TV interview
Andrew> with "Russia Today" in 45 minutes. Can anyone from the Russian PP let
Andrew> me know what their current status is? I'll try to mention
Andrew> pirateparty.ru if the opportunity arises, but would be useful to know
Andrew> a bit about the Russian party, it's size and legal status.

Andrew> - Andrew Robinson, Leader, Pirate Party UK
Andrew> Pirate Parties International - General Talk
Andrew> pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net