[pp.int.general] American Pirate Party

Matthias Weiler matthias.weiler at piratenpartei.at
Fri Jan 22 13:18:12 CET 2010

quemener.yves at free.fr wrote:
> What is the issue ? I know the US is a big place, are these parties
> really american or are they more localized ? It could be less
> damaging if one would be "west coast" and another one "east coast" or
> similarily localized as not to overlap.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I read it like different Parties from different
Countries on the american continent think about establishing an umbrella
organisation. USA != America.

In that case it wouldn't be a problem but a good step to try working
together.

--
Matthias Weiler
Vorstand der Piratenpartei Österreichs

Jabber: matthias at jabber.piratenpartei.at
Tel.: +43 664 4137479

Bitte beachten Sie, dass im Rahmen der Vorratsdatenspeicherung zukünftig
jeglicher Kontakt mit mir sechs Monate lang gespeichert wird.
Please beware that due to pending data retention, soon any contact with
me will be stored for six months.

Freies Wissen! Freie Kultur! Freie Menschen!
Free Knowledge! Free Culture! Free People!
- http://www.piratenpartei.at