[pp.int.general] American Pirate Party

Tobias Jost tjost at piratenpartei-sh.de
Fri Jan 22 18:26:09 CET 2010

Hello Everybody (First List Post I'm a bit nervous)

I saw the American Pirate Party on Reddit (as well as the Oklahoma USPP
- - keep up the work Marcus!) and my impression is: It's a group of people
eager to change everything going wrong in the united states, but the
majority of them sees their party not really connected with the European
Pirate Parties. They claim the name is "grown organically" and
coincidential.

I tried to start a discussion on reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/americanpirateparty/comments/astw8/app_ppus_enlighten_me_gemran_pirate_inside/

Greetings to all pirates worldwide!

Tobias