[pp.int.general] American Pirate Party

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 22:14:44 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Andrew Norton <ktetch at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think when they actually realizse how much work there is to setting
> one up here, they'll fizzle out of energy. Maybe we will then get some
> people who are actually serious about it.

+1

Having been involved with a PP that has outlived at least half a dozen
forks and fake PPs, I wholeheartedly support the work that has been
done by you and your guys, Andrew. In France for the first time in our
history there hasn't been any Pirate Party but ours for the last three
months, and how did we get there? By keeping together, by staying
focused on *our* work and by ignoring (or being "just polite" towards)
other groups (even when they were most unfriendly). In the end I'm
confident your hard work will prevail.

Cheers,
Valentin