[pp.int.general] PPI statutes task force

Steffen Ortmann steffen.ortmann at pp-international.net
Wed Jan 27 21:57:43 CET 2010

2010/1/27 Christian Hufgard <pp at christian-hufgard.de>:
> Steffen Ortmann wrote:
>> In this case I think the abstraction is needed, as it will also be for
>> future decisions on PPI by the pirate parties.
>> It is simply not possible (unless you would have great resources of
>> time and manpower plus the cooperation of all pirate parties) to
>> accredit all pirates to take part in an international ballot.
>> Just think about the numbers of PP-SE and PP-DE pirates ...
>
> So we ommit democracy, because it would be uncomfortable.

So do you have a solution to the problem I outlined?
Do you have a team standing by to do the accreditation
on all the pirates? Do you think you can even make the "Bundesvorstand"
of PP-DE give you their member data? What about the other pirate
parties?
It's easy to criticise but much harder to come up with solutions.

--
regards,
Steffen Ortmann