[pp.int.general] PPI statutes task force

coretx coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Wed Jan 27 22:33:44 CET 2010

*ROFLMAO* implies that the humor was interpreted i gues :)

The point that i'm trying to make, is that certain points of view will
result in hostilities.

This is simply counter productive.
Searching for common ground, and leaving each other at peace and
freedom.
Thus, respecting sovereignty is much more pragmatic.

Otherwise, we'll end up fighting each other, instead of our common
"enemy".