[pp.int.general] [Out of topic] but VERY IMPORTANT (for me !) Train & bus PPI meeting

Perline-Parti Pirate (fr) perline at partipirate.org
Fri Jul 2 10:59:58 CEST 2010

Hello,
Nice to have news from you <:-)
Ok, no basic problem as far as I know it !
Thanks.

PS : have you any idea of the delay, from now ?

Le Vendredi 2 Juillet 2010 09:49:11 Nicolas Sahlqvist
<nicco77 at gmail.com>, dans un message intitulé "Re: [Out of topic] but
VERY IMPORTANT (for me !) Train & bus PPI     meeting" nous a informés :

--
****Fin du message end - Signature****
Perline at partipirate.org
http://PartiPirate.org