[pp.int.general] Old Leak

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Thu Jul 8 03:24:18 CEST 2010

+1

I do contribute to a tiny pre-alpha quality GPL software project which
provides cool web public/private fileserver/preview/streaming/podcasting
functionalities and which could replace youtube/flicker/google-docs in
most of our tasks: Anydata.

It lacks any decent project site, we are geeks and we focused on coding :S

Right now it supports up to 110 different mimetypes and we were able to
support all OpenOffice import formats as well (in a box with X-window),
raising it to more than 155 mimetypes.

    http://devel.anydata.tv/

    user admin/testmenow

Feel free to mess with it and please, send me some feedback :) Of course
I can help in setting it up for any pirate party and even hosting it for
free at some of my servers.

Regards,

Kenneth

Al 08/07/10 03:02, En/na Richard Stallman ha escrit: