[pp.int.general] Internet Governance Forum 2010 in Lithuania - can we have some pirates?

Edvinas edvinas.bartkus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 09:26:34 CEST 2010

Hello there,

I'm Lithuanian. In Lithuania there were plans about building a Pirate
Party, however we missed common ideas and organization skills. In the
beginning of autumn I think we will give another try. At first
creating association and creating pirate movement step by step.

Would be nice to have you here in Lithuania. I could arrange a meeting
with the biggest pirate activists here in Lithuania to have informal
discussion. It would be very beneficial for us to have such a meeting
with people who have experience and knowledge. Would it be possible?

Edvinas Bartkus
+37061576579