[pp.int.general] Help The Pirate Party By Playing Games

Travis McCrea travis.mccrea at pirate-party.us
Tue Jul 27 01:47:39 CEST 2010

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=89718

If you check out our announcement thread you will see that we are already
getting a lot of support, lots of current Pirate Party members in real life
noticing us, just goes to show that the game does attract that kind of
person. So again, I encourage all of you who have not sent out a message to
your friends to join, please do.

Also -- If you guys want to at least hang out in our irc for the game its in
ColdFront (irc.coldfront.net) and we are #PirateParty

Again all the rest of the information on how to play and sign up are in the
previous email (thats also quoted below if you don't have it). Thanks guys
for your support, lets get in here and start cranking up our recruitment!

Travis McCrea
Volunteer - USPP
1(206)552-TRAV (8728)
*