[pp.int.general] Daniel Cohn-Bendit in the European Parlamient and the argentina experience in the economy

Partido Pirata Argentino ppirataargentino at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 17:24:26 CEST 2010

Here is the Daniel Cohn-Bendit speeh in the Europeian Parliament for
help to Greece:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#%21v=nqno8H-mjeY

And in Argentina we have a similar situation, when we could not
devalue our money. We make the "Red Global de Trueque": Global Barter
Network where people can change product and servic without legal
money, we have our money "crédito" done for us, without any state
authority...

But the power, traditionals political parties, and others sabotaged
the experience.

We have a documetary "Trueque" it has Creative Commons rights, but we
haven´t subtitles for it, is in spanish.

In that documentary we denounce what happened, when we suffer massive
counterfeiting of our currency.

The links to download the documentary without subtitles here:

http://partido-pirata.blogspot.com/2009/10/documental-trueque-sobre-la-red-de.html

Eduardo

Partido Pirata Argentino