[pp.int.general] Invitation to the pirate camp in Vallorbe

Moira Brülisauer moira.bruelisauer at pirates-without-borders.org
Sat Jun 5 01:02:07 CEST 2010

Dear fellow pirates

The registration deadline for the pirate summer camp just expired.
Unfortunately we have to inform you that the amount of people who have
registered themselves is not sufficient.

We are currently checking whether the camp could take place later
during this year. In that case you would be informed as soon as
possible.

We would like to say thank you to those who have registered. We hope
to see you at a different event and we would like to wish you a nice
summer and a  pleasant time.

Kind regards,

The organizers

--