[pp.int.general] Formal PPI membership request

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Sun Jun 6 21:45:32 CEST 2010

On 03.06.2010, at 15:09, Valentin Villenave wrote:

> Greetings Jerry,
>
> I'd like to officially apply, on behalf of the french Parti Pirate,
> for our party to be considered as a member of the International Pirate
> Party. (Our Brussels representative Denis Germain just remembered me
> that we hadn't done so yet!)
>
> Please let me know if that's ok, and what steps should be taken to
> complete the procedure.

Ahoy Valentin,

First, let me expressed the joy that the Pirate Party of France is
willing
to join the PPI, but...

pirati Pirate was represented at the PPI founding conference in
Brussels,
and have signed the statutes. This makes Parti Pirate one of the 22
founding
Members. There is no need in further steps.

The PPI Board would welcome, if you would send in a copy of your
statutes
and party program, if possible in an english translation. If no such
translation
exists yet, you could work with the new translation task force in
getting one:
https://www.mypirates.net/ppi_tf_translation

greetings,

Gregory Engels