[pp.int.general] Some in spanish of Jörg Tauss?

P. Maechler valio at visionsinteractive.ch
Tue Jun 8 16:04:34 CEST 2010

Hi Eduardo

Are you looking for information or for credible sources?

These articles summarize what happened
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6rg_Tauss
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6rg_Tauss

This one goes further of course, but it's in German
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6rg_Tauss

I started [till 3:22] a crude translation of the video here
http://piratenpad.de/translation-tauss-video
but I have to stop now (just procrastinating from my exams...)

- pat