[pp.int.general] DMCA takedown against our Pirate Party logo (which is my own original creation)

Edison Carter the.real.edison.carter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 23:32:29 CEST 2010

The "infringing material" taken down is my own original creation,
consisting of the "no copyright" Swedish Piratpartiet logo combined
with my own stylised "Public Domain" silver fern.
http://pirateparty.org.nz/files/ec-logos/pirate-party.png

The individual who filed this DMCA takedown request knows perfectly
well that he has no claim whatsoever and is simply abusing the DMCA
process. But I cannot file a counter notice because there is no way in
hell that I intend to submit to the jurisdiction of a US court.

What do I do?