[pp.int.general] Fwd: Endorsement of the ACTA Communique from Pirate Parties International (PPI)

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 00:07:38 CEST 2010

Hi All,

Pirate Parties International (PPI) have just signed the declaration against
ACTA that will be delivered in Washington at 10 pm tomorrow, it would send a
stronger signal if all parties also sign why I am sending out this e-mail. I
also suggest that you contact any 3rd party organisations working with
Pirate issues that you are working with to sign this statement against ACTA.

The deadline is tomorrow at 9 AM so there is still 18 hours left.

- Nicolas
  PPI