[pp.int.general] The IIPA Reports

Patrick Maechler v/o Valio pirate at valio.ch
Tue Mar 2 00:39:34 CET 2010

I completely have to agree with Richard here.
If I ever have to (rarely!) summarize these laws in one term, I'll use
"law of immaterial goods" (maybe not so common in English, but in German
it is). This is how well-minded lawyers refer to it, as there is no
ideological intention within (you can't apply the term "property" to a
bit of information).
I usually refrain from summarizing these laws, as they have have totally
different aims and methods (see Richard's article).

- pat