[pp.int.general] A link change, please?

Sven Clement sven.clement at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 11:46:41 CET 2010

as far as I saw is it based on a relatively simple javascript code (using
the mootools framework) which is already under a free license

Mootools (http://mootools.net/) is released under the MIT license, the only
rights possibly included for the author are concerning the imagery and the
exact locations of the "flyover" function, but the actual functionality is
already released freely afaik.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
*Sven Clement*
*President Pirate Party of Luxembourg*