[pp.int.general] PPI helps PPNL during election campaign

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Thu Mar 4 21:21:16 CET 2010

Hi all,

    If they are in a hurry and need this to register for the election, I
give my 100% moral support!

    In a mid-term, NL must have (not might) its own account.

    Triodos, where PPI has its account, is an Ethical Bank ( the 1st and
biggest one). You can open accounts in local branches of Triodos ( nl,
be, es....), I would suggest all Pirate Parties to open accounts in
ethical or public banks.

    In fact, Triodos is from the Netherlands :)

Cheers,

Kenneth

En/na Reinier Bakels ha escrit: