[pp.int.general] Mypirates is down due to missconfiguration....

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Fri Mar 5 09:01:44 CET 2010

Hi Kenneth,

Mypirates.net is a plattform that is in development.
Yesterday there was some reconfiguration needed, that fixed
some issues with mail routing.

You can add yourself to the PPI Process taskforce, (as anyone else)
by visiting the site:

http://www.mypirates.net/ppi_development

and following the "Every Pirate can join!" link

As soon as you have filled your country/pirate party affiliation
in your profile, I'll admit you (and everyone else, who is willing to
join) to the group.