[pp.int.general] does enyone knows this guy? probably FB scum!!

Federico Bruni fedelogy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 22:15:35 CET 2010

Il giorno dom, 14/03/2010 alle 02.18 +0100, Paolo James ha scritto:
> 2010/3/10 Federico Bruni <fedelogy at gmail.com>:
[...]
> > Paolo, it's you?
>
> What a fuck...
> You're a comrade of my party, or not?
> You know who am i, or not?

It's the first time I see a message from "Paolo James" in this mailing
list.
How could I know it's really you and not another guy called Paolo?

I just asked a question to make it clear, for me and especially for the
people in this list, who are not supposed to spend time to guess the
identity behind the fake name "Paolo James".

> > You use too many different surnames, no surprise if people do not take
> > you seriously ;-)

I guess that's the sentence that hurt you.
I beg your pardon, my bad english: I meant to say "no surprise if people
think your message is scum".

And let me explain the context.
Before this thread, I've seen you using two different signatures: Paolo
Casilino and Paolo Cocuroccia.
Then Paolo James in this mailing list.

I can imagine people here are a bit puzzled (who the fuck is Paolo
James?).

That sentence was just a joke and an implicit invite to tell people who
you are.

> This mail is used by all the comerades of the roman party (the others
> people cannot read the ML and use just this one).
> Everyone of us is spokesman, everyone is leader, everyone decides...
>

> by
> Andrea Tavi,
> Al3 LiLo,
> smokher,
> Alessandra Salentina,
> Paolo "Casilino" Cocuroccia,
> D1ng,
> Hyeronymous.
>
> ALL the spokesman of the Roma's Pirate Party.

Great, now we know who is behind this email, thanks.

Federico