[pp.int.general] does enyone knows this guy? probably FB scum!!

Paolo James blackrevolt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 16:44:08 CET 2010

2010/3/15 Marco Confalonieri <marco.confalonieri at email.it>

> Aleksandar Blagojevic ha scritto:
>
>  a digest of this mess could be helpfull:)
>> who is who?!
>>

> Paolo is Paolo.
> Federico is Federico.
> I am me.
> And you are you.
> Is everything clear? :-)

hua uah ahuuah uahuah ahu ahu ahu auhahu
I try to be clear.

This is the mail that we (roma's pirate party) use for reading the ML.
We are organizing the "FESTA DEI PIRATI 2.0".
It's for the 20 march.

I know it's too late, i know it's not organized as well...
But we're trying to work as hard as we can. And it's not simple!

Have you ever heard something about Luther Blissett Project?
It was a collective name that the anarchist comrades used for solving the
problem of the leadership.

We're trying to talk without spokesman, we're trying to organize without a
core-team, we're trying to communicate without a leader.
Is it too difficoult to understand?

@Federico.
I'm sure you know what i mean, what i am and what i want.
And I'm sure you know Luther Blissett.
So, don't say that it's not clear, please.

Pa'