[pp.int.general] does enyone knows this guy? probably FB scum!! (Marco Confalonieri)

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 00:22:24 CET 2010

Hello Valentin,

haha
it is amusing, but will the Italians let me visit 'em?

:)

Valentin> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 10:10 PM, Michel Everts aka Sitethief
Valentin> <sitethief at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Could you guys take this whole discussion out of the mailing list next time?
>> Its neither constructive to the cause of PPI, nor is it interesting to the
>> international receivers of this mailinglist.

Valentin> I for one find it amusing and interesting (because PPit difficulties
Valentin> is definitely something we all can relate to).

Valentin> Regards,
Valentin> V. Villenave [PPfr]
Valentin> Pirate Parties International - General Talk
Valentin> pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net