[pp.int.general] does enyone knows this guy? probably FB scum!! (Marco Confalonieri)

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 00:40:40 CET 2010

Hello Valentin,

Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 12:38:29 AM, you wrote:

Valentin> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:22 AM, Aleksandar Blagojevic
Valentin> <piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com> wrote:
>> it is amusing, but will the Italians let me visit 'em?

Valentin> Not sure -- I heard they are very shy guys :-D

aha! GIRLS are the reason! I knew it!
well I am packed already!!
:)

Valentin> Cheers,
Valentin> Valentin "I too enjoy cluttering the list with fluffy talk" Villenave.
Valentin> Pirate Parties International - General Talk
Valentin> pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net